Sherinne Cropley Counselling Services provides professional counselling therapy for a wide range of mental health and wellness concerns in Abbotsford, British Columbia, and is dedicated to helping you live your life in fullness.
After a rewarding career and raising a family, Sherinne became a therapist later on in life. With the original goal to acquire more insight into her own life journey toward increased personal health, Sherinne discovered so much that she wanted to share with others.
Sherinne focuses her work on children and adults, empowering individuals through the often difficult life-cycle changes. Sherinne will provide you with the support you need to:
- Thrive, rather than survive
- Reduce stress, worry, and anxiety
- Reduce symptoms of depression
- Focus on wellness, personal growth, and self-improvement
- Transition through major life, career, and relationship changes
- Identify and make changes in negative thinking patterns
- Address self-harm and find ways for healing
- Identify boundaries necessary for healthy relationships
- Identify and heal from hurt caused by abuse in relationship
- Identify the power-over mindset and work towards finding ‘a better way’
- Move forward from the effects of childhood abuse and trauma
- Work through feelings of grief from loss